Getting Started With Seatures™
All Seatures™ growing kits include:
- Your chosen tank
- Seatures™ eggs (purple sachet)
- Food (6 Capsules / 12-Month Supply)
- Water Purifier sachet (white sachet)
- Decoration Kit
- Aeration Pipette
Step 1 - Water Treatment
- Pour 1 Quart / 1 Liter of bottled water (room temperature) into your Seatures™ Dome.
- Add the contents of the water purifier sachet and steer thoroughly until the water is clear.
Step 2 - Adding The Eggs
- Add a few Seatures™ eggs to the tank and steer gently with a spoon until the eggs submerge.
- Place the Seatures tank in a warm place to expedite the hatching process.
- A temperature of 82°F (28°C) is optimal for the hatching phase.
- Adding additional eggs every few weeks will keep your aquatic community prosperous and lively.
Step 3 - Hatching
- The eggs will gradually hatch within 24-72 hours; Keeping the aquarium in a warm place will expedite the hatching of the eggs.
- Hatched eggs will float and may be removed from the water using a small net.
Step 4 - Feeding
- Seatures™ require a tiny quantity of food, starting from the 3rd day of hatching (watch video)
- Add a few grains of the supplied Seatures™ food sachet every 3-4 days to keep them healthy and happy; overfeeding will harm them.
- As a rule of thumb, clear water is an excellent sign to feed them, while cloudy water means that there's still food for them to eat.
Step 5 - Keeping your Seatures™ Healthy and Happy
- Keep your Seatures™ tank in room temperature and away from direct sun light or heating sources.
- Add bottled water occasionally to keep the water level high as water evaporates with time.
- Aerate the water every two to three days using the provided aeration pipette (watch video) or by using a mini USB Oxygen pump for two times a week for a few minutes
- Adding a few eggs every 7-10 days is highly recommended for keeping the life cycle active and dynamic (watch video)