Getting Started With Seatures™
All Seatures™ growing kits include:
- Your chosen tank
- Seatures™ eggs (purple sachet)
- Food (6 Capsules / 12-Month Supply)
- Water Purifier sachet (white sachet)
- Decoration Kit
- Aeration Pipette
- Please note that the tank is shipped separately as we ship the eggs in proximity to the arrival of the tank to your location (this is how we can commit to a hatch rate of 90%)
Step 1 - Water Treatment
- Pour 1 Quart / 1 Liter of bottled water (room temperature) into a bowl.
- Add the contents of the water purifier sachet and steer thoroughly until the water is clear.
- Pour the water into your Seatures™ tank.
Step 2 - Adding The Eggs
- Add a few Seatures™ eggs to the tank and steer gently using your finger until the eggs submerge.
- Place the Seatures tank in a warm place to expedite the hatching process.
- A temperature of 82°F (28°C) is optimal for the hatching phase.
- Adding additional eggs every few weeks will keep your aquatic community prosperous and lively.
Step 3 - Hatching
- The eggs will gradually hatch within 24-72 hours; Keeping the aquarium in a warm place will expedite the hatching of the eggs.
- Hatched eggs will float and may be removed from the water using a small net.
Step 4 - Feeding
- Seatures™ require a tiny quantity of food, starting from the 3rd day of hatching (watch video)
- Add a few grains of the supplied Seatures™ food sachet every 3-4 days to keep them healthy and happy; overfeeding will harm them.
- As a rule of thumb, clear water is an excellent sign to feed them, while cloudy water means that there's still food for them to eat.
Step 5 - Keeping your Seatures™ Healthy and Happy
- Keep your Seatures™ tank in room temperature and away from direct sun light or heating sources.
- Add bottled water occasionally to keep the water level high as water vaporizes with time.
- Aerate the water every two to three days using the provided aeration pipette (watch video) or by using our mini USB Oxygen pump for two times a week for a few minutes
- Adding a few eggs every 7-10 days is highly recommended for keeping the life cycle active and dynamic (watch video)